Monday, April 27, 2009



May Class...
Okay so sorry I have not posted in a few days.
Saturday I had a Craft Fair, and it went pretty well.
It was really hot but I had a tent so that was good.
The kids came with me and had so much fun riding the rides,
joining the pie eating contest and meeting new friends!
I was so tired when we got home I laid on the couch Saturday Night
and most of the day Sunday. Jason went golfing so we skipped church.
I have not stamped since Friday...too tired!
So I made this box with these cute cards last week.
I am having so much fun with Lauren's Template!
You can see in my picture that my box is bent!
The dogs got hold of it!!! so I have had no time to make another one.
Hopefully tonight I'll have time to make a new box.
Madeline is sick, she has a sinus infection and now I think she has the flu.
So I am going to take her to the doctor. Please pray for her.
There's nothing worse then having the flu!
Here's my Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Regal Rose,
DSPaper Raspberry Tart
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Pearls from pretties Kit
I'll be back tomorrow with cards using Fifth Ave Floral...
stamp..create..share, Melissa

3 comments: