Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April's Blog Challenge Winner!
Thank to everyone who left me a comment in April.
I love when someone leaves me a comment, it makes me feel special.
I am so late in posting the winner and for that I am sorry.
I am feeling much better and ready to get back to posting on my blog again!

Now for the winner of the $25 shopping spree to Stampin' Up!


Lynda!!!
Thanks for all the wonderful comments you left on my blog!
Lynda lives in Sydney Australia!!
I have always wanted to visit Australia.
When my daughter Madeline graduate's High School
I would love to take her to Australia.
Madeline has always wanted to visit the Australian Zoo
that the late Steve Erwin ran, now his wife Terry is in charge.
It would be a trip of a lifetime for her!

Lynda email me with your wish list and I will be sure to get it ordered for you!

Thanks again to everyone who left a comment!

 

No comments: