Friday, February 11, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday!
It's Friday and that means it's



Time for another Sketch
from Sketch Frenzy Friday!!


 
Here's this weeks sketch
Thanks to Sharon Fields!
Great Sketch Sharon!!

Now please visit Robbies Blog to see what wonderful creation she has created this week.

Remember that if ever a link is not working or you simply get lost in the blog hop, you can always go to the Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog to find the list of all the blogs

On a personal note:
I have been super busy this week
so I have not posted like I would.
My son Mac got braces
and my son Myles
had a Birthday
on Febuary 8th!
Happy Birthday
Baby Myles!!
Myles is 11
I took this picture of him sleeping
so peaceful! My boys don't
like to pose for pictures!
So I have to wait until they are asleep!

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities


**Sale-A-Bration is January 25-March 31, 2011.
Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Call me (678) 770-4453 to book a Workshop today and earn even more!



3 comments:

Robbie said...

cute card

Robbie

Deb said...

Cute card! Love the colors!

Renee said...

This card is super cute! but not as cute as your lil guys sleeping peacefully! :D hugz n blessings.