Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Sketch #8
Stampin Queens Challenge

It's that time again for an awesome sketch at
Grab your stamps, paper and ink
and share your artwork!
Here's this week sketch


I use my new
Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio
to make my card this week.
I have been having so much fun
making cards, scrapbooking and even
a new Banner for my blog.
I have to admit it but
Jason made my new banner for me!
Thanks honey!!

It has work out great
beacause we are moving and
I had to pack away all my
stamps! A week without stamps
sucks....
but I have had time to really
enjoy and learn to use my
and I think I really love it!
I will be sharing
lots of stuff that I make
here on my blog!
For more artwork using
My Digital Studio
visit below


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: