Thursday, November 15, 2012

No Peeking

 
 


Penguin Christmas
 
Is this cute??
So I have been MIA
working on those craft fairs!
Here's a card I made just a few
minutes ago. Do you ever feel like
the stamp sets you want has been
overlooked? Wishing you would have
purchased it. That's how I feel
every year about my Christmas stamps.
I did not purchase but a few
because I am a procrastinator
and my stamps get neglected.
Well I purchased this cute
stamp set "No Peeking" so I inked
it up and look what I made!
This stamp set is also great for
Christmas Tags!
You can see I also used a rare
color combination.
Primrose Petal
 Early Espresso
and Whisper White.
I get tired of the same old
Christmas Colors.
That's what's so great about Stampin' Up!
they think out of the box when it comes
to there Designer Series Paper.
I just love all of the inspiration
Stampin' Up! provides us.
Both as a Demonstrator and Customer!
 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: No Peeking (w126290 c126292)
Cardstock: Primrose Petal (126841)
Early Espresso (119686)
Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Primrose Petal (126858)
Early Espresso (126974)
Accessories: DSPaper Candlelight Christmas
(126901)
Glimmer Brads
Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 
 





No comments: