Monday, September 30, 2013

Yeah Fall is Here!!

 
 
 
Ready for the Fall?
 
I can't believe how cool the weather has been
here in Atlanta GA! We are usually
 hot through the fall. I am just loving it!!
I feel so creative with the new 
"Magnificent Maple"
stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
I'm sure you will see a lot from this set
in the upcoming posts.
Stampin' Up! has so many new & fun
embellishments ! My new favorite
is the Candy Dots.
They come  in all of the color families
except the In-Colors.
So much fun!!!
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Magnificent Maple
Four You
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip
Whisper White
DSPaper Sweater Weather
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Crushed Curry
Accessories: Candy Dots
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: