Saturday, January 11, 2014

Warming Up and Stamping!!!

 
 
 
 
Case(ing) Stampin' Up!
 
I love how Stampin' Up! has a blog
shares some awesome artwork!
Stampin' Up! also has a Pinterest Page
Click here to Here to follow along
 
Here's the card I CASED
 

 
We have some much going on in the Stamping world.
Cute cards and more cute cards!!
 
It's been VERY COLD here in Atlanta.
Reminds me of that Cold Minnesota weather!
Since we moved I lost my own Stamp Room
I'm now in the garage!
It's okay could be worse.
With the cold spell we had it made it a little
hard to stamp. Well it only lasted a week.
Today it's 65!!! Crazy!!!!
I've been Stamping!!
 
 
January 28-March 31, 2014

 
Get ready for Sale-A-Bration
Contact me for a Catalog
678-462-8823
 
www.mommystamps.stampinup.net
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 


No comments: