Friday, June 29, 2007


LOOK WHAT I HAVE....
My NEW CATALOG!!!!!!

Brown(UPS) FINALLY came with my Stampin' Up! Catalog.... Fall-Winter Collection!! It is GEORGEOUS!!! The cover is Beautiful with Blue Colors and Artwork to die for....

The Inside is AWESOME...All I can SAY is....I LOVE EVERYTHING and HAVE TO HAVE EVERTHING!!!
This year Stampin' Up! is trying something different, instead of 1 catalog for the year we get 2!!!! That's GREAT because it changes in JANUARY...by that time I OWN EVERYTHING and I NEED something NEW!!! and so do my customers!!!!

I am so EXCITED about the NEW CATALOG, I have not put it down since it landed in my HOT LITTLE HANDS!!!
A QUICK review for you....
Awesome Stamps Sets, NO ACRYLIC STAMPS!!! Yeah I don't like those.....I was afraid SU was going to go that route.
LOTS of DOODLES.....New HOLIDAY STAMPS.....NEW ALPHABET STAMPS...............
Beautiful and Fun DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!!! I love PAPER.......New In-Colors, Textured Cardstock and new Basic Grey.....
Awesome Accessories..........RIBBON, BRADS, COLORED BUTTONS, RHINESTONE BRADS, just to name a few.....
To get your OWN catalog.....just email me..............
I Love the ARTWORK and started to make cards with the Pre-View Sets I ordered! So take a sneak peek at my artwork............................
I'm off to stamp and browse my NEW CATTY!!!!


No comments: