Tuesday, July 3, 2007


Today's Stampin' FUN!!
I just love this stamp set BAROQUE MOTIFS from the Fall- Winter
Collection......
I was searching all the Wonderful Stampin' Up! BLOGS and came accross Beate's Blog http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ and saw this cute card, I had to CASE her card and this is MY version!
This card was so fun & easy to make. I love the Half Circle and paper piercing tool I used to make the dots on the circle! This is a great card sketch! Go take a peek at BEATE"S BLOG, she is an awesome artist and I visit her BLOG daily or I guess I should say many times during the day......Thanks Beate for all the wonderful ideas!
Card Recipe.......
Stamp Set: Barque Motifs
Card Stock: Appricot Appeal, Sky, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Sky, Chocolate Chip
Assories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Jeweled brad (NON SU)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I love the colors you picked and am totally flattered that you liked this card enough to case it.
Hugs and smiles

Marlou McAlees said...

Beautiful card!! love colours and layout!!

Marlou

Northern Ireland

Rose Ann said...

This card turned out so pretty! I love the colors, and swirls!