Friday, August 17, 2007


More Garden Whimsey......
This card layout was a card layout last week on SCS, so I'm a little late posting it to you but I did manage to complete the challenge. I have been busy getting ready for school and we had a bad storm earlier in the week that caused water damage in the basement! Jason had to take up the carpet downstairs it was so wet and smelly. I was worried because that is Mac & Myles' bedroom. Mac has been having a bad reaction to something and breaking out in hives. I had to rush him to the ER a few day's ago, his whole face, belly, arms,back and legs were covered with what I thought was Poison Ivy!!! It was NOT poison ivy thank god! It was Hives!! So they gave my baby a shot of benadryl (which he did not like but was such a trooper)epinephrine and some oral benadryl. Within an hour the hives were disappearing and we went home!!
Mac has an appointment with the allergist next week. So he has been playing his video games and relaxing in the house. So you can see we have had a VERY busy week!! I will be posting more later today!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsey
Card stock: Really Rust, Sky, Fall Leaves DS paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Sky ribbon, Brads, Scalloped Punch

No comments: