Sunday, November 4, 2007


Bloggers Challenge 19....
This weeks challenge was to use Embellishments!!!
I LOVE to use Embellishments on my cards & scrapbook pages!
On Halloween BROWN brought mommy trick or treats too....
I got my STAMPIN" UP! Order, Yeah ME!!!
This card was made using one of my new stamp sets, Seasonal Whimsey!!!
I just love all the whimsy stamp sets!
As you can see in allot of my cards I use my photo corner punch as an embellishment!
This is such an awesome punch!
I also use brads, another one of my embellishments!
I also like to cut my stamped images out and use them as embellishments too!
My card sketch I made up as I created this cute card!
I really love my card & hope you do too!!
ENJOY...
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Seasonal Whimsy
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Markers in Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red
3 Brads, Photo Corner Punch

14 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great card. Your colors are fabulous and I like how you cut the leaves for embellishments! Nicely done.

Claudia Perry said...

Very pretty card - Love the colors and all!
Claudia

Lisa Bohler said...

Like the photo corner as your embellishment! Great color choices, too.

Lori said...

Nice job. I really like the color combination you used.

Ida said...

Great job with your card. Sesonal Whimsy is a fun set & I love the cut out leaves. The Photo corner punch is also one of my favorite punches too.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Super cute card! Love the colors! and that set is just too FUN! -Anna.

MJ said...

Great colors. The leaves are a nice touch.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Love your embellishments...such a pretty card!

Vicki G said...

Very Cute! Love the way that you cut the leaves out and make them into embellishments as well,

Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, love the photo corners...those are my favorite!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! I love the way you designed your blog, with all the multi colored text it makes it so easy to read.

Connie Babbert said...

I really like this Melissa...I don't use those corner punches enough!

Connie

Stefanie said...

Very cute Melissa! I love the popped-up falling leaves. It gives the card motion.

The brads in the photo corner are perfect for the challenge too.

Lauren (mytime) said...

I have no idea why I didn't comment on this last week! Its gorgeous!!! Lovew the cut leaves