Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Cards....
I have a New Stamping Buddie in my Apartment Building!! I love finding Stamping Friends...it's so much fun to stamp with someone else. My Friend Charissa is new to Stamping and this is the card we made last week. I think I will make a bunch of these for my Christmas Cards this year!! I always send a Family Picture with a brag sheet & a Stamped Card too!! Hopefully this year I will have them in the mail in time for Christmas. Last year my Christmas Cards were mailed the same time I sent Valentines Cards!! OOPS.......
at least they got mailed!!!
Card recipe
Stamp Set: Season Of Joy
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Winter Bright Simply Scrappin Kit
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, River Rock
Accessories: Scalloped Punch, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Winter Bright Simply Scrappin Kit

1 comment:

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Gorgeous card, layout, colors, the works! Charissa doesn't know how lucky she is to be stamping with such a talented lady!