Wednesday, January 9, 2008


1st SWAP of the YEAR!!!!!
Well I joined my 1st SWAP of the year! I have been taking a break
from swapping since last September.
SWAP's are very time consuming and after I packaged up 2 FULL boxes
of out dated swaps I decided I needed a break!
I have decided that I love swapping and need to not sign up for so many swaps.
This swap is a NEW CATALOG swap with NEW STAMPS & ACCESSORIES!!!
Did I mention How much I love our NEW catalog??
It's so awesome, new stamps, paper, accessories( rub-on's, glitter, beads & new ribbon)
I used the new stamp set Celebrate Everything on page 142
I also used our NEW DSPaper Ginger Blossom!!
and of course River Rock Ribbon!
I love the color combo used with this paper....
Rose Red & Cameo Corral!!!
This looks so awesome, I just want to EAT this paper combo!!!
It's great for Valentines Day!!!
Does it make you hungry for candy??
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything
Card Stock: Rose Red, Cameo Coral
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: DSPaper Ginger Blossom, River Rock Ribbon

No comments: