Saturday, February 9, 2008



Happy Heart Day.........

Here's a card I have been working on for my kids teachers for Valentines Day!
Sorry my picture SUCKS, my camera is broken and I borrowed my moms camera.
Her good camera is broken too. So this is all I have to share.
When I get my tax money back I'm buying a new camera.
I have been very busy packing. We are moving back to Georgia!!!
My hubby got transfered with Toyota to McDonough GA.
Were leaving at the end of February....
it's so cold here in Minnesota today!!! -20* degrees
and I can't wait to get away from this cold weather.........
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, DSPaper Berry Bliss, DSPaper Soft Sky
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Regal Rose Ribbon, Markers Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
Certainly Celery


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I think that is such a cute card - even though your camera's weren't working too good! Give me a call AGAIN - sorry I missed your message. Have a safe move to GA!!