Tuesday, February 19, 2008


You want to know why I'm Moving to GA??
We lived in GA in 2004-2006 and since we moved back here to Minnesota(2006-now)
my hubby's has made $30,000 less a year!! We just can't make it here in MN.
My Stampin' Up! Business was much busier in GA then MN. In the 2 years we have lived here (MN) I have not done 1 Workshop!!! MN is very saturated with Stampin' Up!
Demonstrators. There is one on every street corner!
My Stampin' Up! Upline is in GA, so I am so excited about going to meetings again!!
And my hubby's family is in GA. And did I forget to mention...
IT'S WARM!!!!!! NO SNOW or BELOW 0 WEATHER!!!
So there you have my reasons.......
Here is a card I made a few days ago.
I know the picture is a little blurry sorry my camera is still broken!
Card Recipe
Stamp Sets: Hostess Set Time Well Spent
Card Stock: River Rock, Ruby Red, DSPaper Ginger Blossom
Ink: Ruby Red
Accessories: River Rock Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Best of luck on your move and getting that camera!

Gina Wrona said...

Good luck moving back to GA.
I know the financial hardship feeling all too well since my husband was out of work for 2 1/2 years as an independent contractor and now that he works for a cement co, we have the seasonal winter layoff to deal with. At least this time he qualifies and is collecting uia benefits.