Saturday, March 1, 2008


Sorry no posting til next week.....
I am so busy moving boxes and wrapping up my business here in Minnesota!We are leaving Tuesday Morning. The kids last day was yesterday.
I am going to visit with my 89 year old grandma today.
Then we are having a "family" dinner at my mom's Sunday Night!
My sister Ashley and her boyfriend are coming for dinner!
I hate goodbye's.....
Good thing is that I am moving to a warm climate and my family
will want to visit me to get away from the cold!!!
Sorry to have to make all of you wait for more challenges!!
Thanks for being patient and visiting my BLOG!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is so inspirational. Have a safe move!

mudmaven said...

Good luck with the move - see you next week! ~chris

Debbi said...

Hope your move goes very smooth. Enjoy the warmth enough for us still in the mid-west :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Good luck with your move, I hope it goes smoothly. Beautiful blog too. I've added your blog to the lovinstampinup blogroll, thanks for joining! :)