Saturday, April 26, 2008


Yes!! I feel so Kind......
Do you ever feel like you can't stamp a card?
It's been so long since I have stamped...
OK so maybe just a week or 2!
I love exploring other blogs, it gets my creative juices flowing
I was on Patty Stamps and saw a card using the flower from Doodle This.
"Doodle This" has to be one of my favorite SU sets.
I also love a card cut 4 1/4 X 8 scored @ 4 inches
These size cards are so much fun.....
You can see I also used my SU scalloped scissors, I don't know if they are retired
or not! I have had them for so long and never use them!
Scallops are so in right now and rumor has it we might get a
long scalloped punch from SU in the next catalog!!
I also used the "Kind" stamp from Baroque Motifs,
another one of my favorite stamp sets. I just don't use it enough!!
I stamped the flower on DSPaper "Cutie Pie" and cut it out.
I hope you will enjoy my card!!
Card Recipe
Stamp sets: Doodle This & Baroque Motifs
Card Stock; Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DSPaper "Cutie Pie"
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bashful Blue Brads, Window Punch , Certainly Celery Button

1 comment:

Kim Jenkins said...

What a fun card! How cool to use the designer paper with this stamp.