Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Challenge...
& Blog Candy too!!
My Birthday is this Friday June 6th
My stamping friend over at Patty Stamps did a challenge for her
birthday and I am going to "Case" her idea!!
Like I said I am great at casing so here goes the challenge..
Send me a Birthday card by Next Wednesday
June 11th to:
Melissa Tootle
1037 Bluecoat Circle
Hampton, GA 30228
I will choose the card I love the most, the winner will get some Blog Candy from me!!
1) 2 Clear Stamp Sets & Block from Micheal's
2)Delight in Life unmounted Stamp Set
3) Handmade purse & 2 cards from me!!
I will announce the winner on Wednesday Night by 8pm!!
Good Luck with this Challenge!!!

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I love your blog and check it out everyday! Thanks for your inspiring projects!

Leeann

Ladystamper said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. 34 isn't old...you're still younger than me!