Monday, September 15, 2008



Case A Card Monday...
OK I'm back to share "Case a Card Monday"
Today's case came from Stampin' UP!'s
Never Before Seen Stamps Promotion Flyer.
You can see a copy on the left side of my Blog.
or you can email me for a copy, print it and use the
flyer as your template for the White Curly Label.
I still have not received my order so I am using retired
DSPaper Spring Break Paper! But I am also using Old Olive
and Night Of Navy Card stock which is in the current catalog.
I hope you will enjoy this card! I had so much fun making this card!
Card recipe
Stamp set: Close as a Memory pg 70 , One of a Kind pg 116
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper white
DSPaper Spring Break (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive
Accessories: Scalloped Punch
Have a Happy stamping Day....


No comments: