Sunday, October 26, 2008


Always Stampin'.....
Another great set from Stampin' Up! Always!
I paired it up with Bella Rose DSPaper and matching "IN-Colors"Card Stock
I had to use some ribbon from American Craft
as I did not have any matching Stampin' Up! Ribbon! (sorry)
We are moving into our apartment this next weekend
So I have to get to packing, and am not looking forward to it!
Enjoy my card!
Card recipe
Stamp Set: Always
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood red,
Whisper White, DSPaper Bella rose
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle punch
Ribbon(American Craft)
Come back tomorrow for my daughter
Madeline's Halloween Card Tutorial...
Have a Happy Stampin' Day
Melissa



3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the scalloped layers at the bottom.

fishlips said...

Boy do I ever love this stamps set....But I don't have it yet...(sad) Your Card is just perfect!!!!

Kathi said...

That's gorgeous. I love all the layering and color choices.