Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral...
Kind Thanks
Okay so I must apologize for my absence. We did some rearranging
in the our house. I gave up my Stamp room for my son Mac.
He was sharing with his brother Myles and hated it!
So me being the Awesome MOM that I am I gave him my room.
So now your wondering where am I putting my stamping junk!
I actually ended up getting a larger area....
the game room!! I can even have my classes in here!
Which is a huge plus!! I'll share pictures tomorrow.
Let me tell you an idea I have had for a long time now.
I want a Stamp Cottage!
I have never had a enough room in my yard for such a place!
NOW I do!!! I have been shopping around and think I have found the
perfect size! 12x24 foot cottage with a front porch.
So this is my dream and I hope to grow my business enough to
purchase such a cottage! I can do all of my crafting in my
Stamp Cottage....it would be my own Stamp Pad!!
So I'll keep you posted if and when my dream comes true....
Back to my card....I love this set and was so excited to see Stampin' Up!
add it to all of our other Awesome Stamps!
It is so easy to stamp and make a cute card for any occasion!
there are so many samples to choose from!
So if you get a chance take a look....
I have been so busy making cards for Mother's day.
I am selling my cards in a Flower Shop here in Locust Grove GA
I just made 20 cards and delivered them this afternoon.
I hope they will sell, she has no other vendor for cards and has
customers asking for cards! So I hope this will be another business avenue for me.
Can you believe I made all those cards and forgot to take pictures!!
What was I thinking?? So I am going to take more in the morning
and I will take Pictures!
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Picture Punch, Baja Breeze Corduroy Button
Inspire.Create.Share
Melissa

4 comments:

B said...

Oh that's so cute!

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the pennant and the brad!

Lyn S said...

Lovely card! I hope you get your stamp cottage......how awesome!

Kathi said...

Beautiful!

I also hope you get your cottage.