Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Card Casing...
& BLOG CANDY
While blog surfing I came across the cutest card at "Sweetest Thing" Blog
and she also has a Sweetest Sunday Sketch Challenge
and I thought I would play along!
Yes my paper and stamp set are retired but I still like to use
my retired paper and retired stamp sets.
Because I love paper and collect it...hahaha
I find myself wanting to use my retired paper when I am creating a card or scrapbook page.
with the hope that my hubby will let me order some "NEW" paper!
Leave me comment letting me know what you do with your retired paper and stamps.
I will pick a winner and the winner will get an unopened pack of retired Stampin' Up! Paper.
USA residents only....sorry
I will pick a winner on Sunday Morning.
Please leave your email adress with your comment
inspire.create.share
Melissa

2 comments:

Debra Powers said...

I, too, love to hoard paper. I use the retired DSP much more than current papers. But I sell retired stamps right away. Oh well. Thanks for the chance to have some more yummy papers! Debra

B said...

I'm definitely a hoarder as well. Love the fun card!