Monday, January 4, 2010

Valentines Project
and a Happy New Year!
Well I am so glad the Holidays are over!
It just seems like it's so much work all for one day.
Don't get me wrong I love spending time with family.
 I just think that the world has forgotten what Christmas is all about.
It's just so commercial, just my 2 cents!
Well here is a project I just made yesterday.
I really like the way it turned out!
I am just getting back into stamping and posting on my blog.
But I plan on posting on a daily basis, so please visit me often!
Have a great night!

Here is the Tutorial for this cute box!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Always
Card Stock: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
DSPaper Cottage Wall
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Markers Orchid opulence, Circle Scalloped Punch
Satin Ribbon from Micheals

Melissa


1 comment: