Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Friends....
Vintage Vogue!
I am so excited about this card!!
I have been so sick again and lost my mojo
until this card....
 It took many hours of Blog Surfing
to find the right sketch and inspiration for this card.
I found the sketch on Pal's Paper Arts blog.
I love simple clean cut sketches.
This blog is awesome.
Tonight I was trying to design some of my upcoming
classes and really had no luck.
I hate it when I am in a creative rut
I get very fustrated and angry at myself
then I have to remind myself that stamping is my
favorite thing to do!
I hope to turn this card into a class or stamp camp!!
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marker Pretty pink
Marker Certainly Celery
Accessories: Eyelet Border, Taffeta Ribbon Chocolate Chip
Corduroy Button Chocolate Chip
Pretty in Pink Brad


1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the dimension the flowers add, and I'm so glad you're feeling better!