Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Bandit....
and a cute little bag for my cards!
Sorry I am so late posting today.
I have been busy resting!!
 I stamped some stress away and
am ready to share this cute card and bag.
I have been visiting Chiaki Haverstick's Blog
for the last year and she is an awesome artist!
Here is the link to the directions to make this bag.
With her directions it was so easy.
Thanks to Chiaki for sharing your talent with us
I used the sending love specialy paper
from page 13 of the Occasions Mini Catalog
Real Red & Whisper White card stock
Love Bandit stamp set on page16 of the mini catalog.
I love Valentines Day!!
More Love Bandit cards to come tomorrow....
Melissa

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cool - LOVE the bag!! tfs

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Welcome to the Blogger's Challenge group Melissa! What a darling project! Terrific papers! :D