Sunday, May 16, 2010

Merriment 
This is one of Favorite pictures of my Grandmother and I
She always wore this hat and so my mom bought me one too.
My kids use to ask why does Grandma Cotton Top have 
an animal on her head?
I miss her so much!
I know she's with me in spirit
sometimes I can even smell her!
I hope you will take some time to 
Scrapbook your memories!

Don't forget to leave me a comment for Blog Candy!
How do you win??
Leave me a comment and
let me know how or if MS has effected your life?
Do you know anyone who has MS?
Please let them know about my BLOG
Scrapbook a Picture Today!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

MS hasn't affected my life directly. However, I had a friend who's aunt had it. When they came to visit and I was there (which happend often enough)I found out just how devistating this disease can be! My friend passed away a couple of years ago, and I haven't seen her aunt since then. But I keep in touch with her hubby and kids, so I know that her aunt is still doing well, after all these years! She must have such courage!