Saturday, June 19, 2010

Look what I made!
I saw this purse/card holder on
stampinconnections and found Patti's blog
with great directions!
visit Patti's blog for more inspirations!
Ever since I came back from Minnesota
I have lost my MOJO
until Patti inspired me to sit down and make this
cute purse/card holder.
Thanks Patti for the inspiration!
I used my retired DSPaper, I have so much
and really need to use it up. So I can get
some of the New DSPaper from the
2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog/idea Book
My wishlist from the new catlog is soooooooooo long
My dear and wonderful Hubby
Jason might have a heart attack.
RAK Request...
Sorry I am really slacking on posting to my blog.
It's so hard with kids home for summer break.
My car broke and now my Mom who is the best Mom
ever has bought us a Used mini Van.
It's a 2003 Dodge Caravan!!
It's been a year since I have had a mini van.]
With 3 kids I really need a Van!!
Jason's mom has been so wonderful to let us use her
Dodge Stratus for the last year. Well it finally quit
working and not worth fixing. I am so thankful
to her for letting us use her car, so we would'nt have to do without.
Jason is flying to Minnesota next Saturday to pick up the van and
drive it home here in Georgia.
I am so blessed, because of these wonderful women!!
I would love to ask any of my fellow stampers
to please send a card to both of these wonderful women!
I know it would mean so much to them.

Maryanne Didier
6040 west Broadway
New Hope, MN 55428

&
Joy Tootle
10091 Freeman Ct
Jonesboro, GA 30236

Thank You!!
My stamping friends are the best!
I'm off to stamp some more.

Stamping Stress Away....

No comments: