Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bloggers Challenge
Today is Friday so that mean it's Bloggers Challenge!
Today's challenge was to make a Birthday Card!
Check out this
and see what all the other artist came up with!

I made this card for a customer of mine.
I started a Birthday Card club with my customers.
At every workshop I do I ask everyone to please give me there
Birthday minus the year!
Once again I used retired paper.
I am trying to save up some money to order some new
stuff from the Stampin' Up! Catalog
Until then which I hope is not long
I'm using up my retired paper!

My Stampin' Up! website 


12 comments:

Tami Black said...

Melissa,

Clean and simple -- just my style! I really liked this paper when it was in and it was perfect for this card. Nicely done!

Nikki Bond said...

Pefect way to showcase that gorgeous DSP! {SMILES}

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design!

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors, sentiment, papers, everything!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a great clean and simple, birthday card Melissa! Wonderful papers! :D

JP Card Crazy said...

Love everything about this card colors sentiment and layout!!!

Ida said...

Very nice. Love that sentiment stamp and the paper. I never bought that pattern but often wish I had as it's really a great pattern.

BarbaraW said...

Great CAS design. Love the DP.

Barbara said...

Clean and simple....and I love the way you combined TWO word stamps! GREAT job!

Lisa Bohler said...

Fantastic! Simple but effective...and cute!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute simple card. love those colors together.

Jeannie said...

What a great card! So easy and I'm lovin' the DSP! TFS! D: