Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because I Care....
Hello!
Here's a card I stamped
at about 2am Saturday Morning
I was waiting for my hubby
to come home from work
I couldn't sleep so I made
this card using
an old color combo

from Color Q!
Check out there Blog
for more color inspiration.

Here's the sketch
that inspired me!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Because I Care
A new Sale-a-Bration set I can't tell the name yet!
Cardstock: Early Esspresso, Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Cobbler
Whisper White, DSPaper Peach Parfait
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz
Early Espresso
Accessories: Blender Pen,
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Pearl Sticker, Scallop Punch 



To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities



1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this card is so beautiful, Melissa.
I just have to cased it for my Consider It cased post.
Tfs:)
chat