Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspiration Challenge
Do you love this card??
I do!!
I wanted to say thank you for
all the nice comments
and well wishes
from my viewers.
My eye is getting better everyday!

Todays card is a combination
of  two challenges!
Can you believe it?

1st
 it's an Inspiration Challenge
over at "Our Creative Corner"
Check out the BLOG!!
and join the challenge too!

2nd.
 A sketch from
Verve Stamps
Click HERE to join the challenge

Here's the Card Sketch!


*Don't forget to
 leave me a comment
to win some
BLOG CANDY!


All you have to do is
tell me what your favorite
stamp set is from the
New Occassions Mini Catalog

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Blowing Kisses
Cardstock: Cherry Cobler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
DSPaper Jolly Holiday
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: 2 Step Bird Extra Large Punch

All products are Stampin' Up!
and can be purchased on my website


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities




3 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Well that would have to be the Chocolate Stamp Set for sure:)

Hugs,
Gina

Wendy J. said...

Melissa this is a lovely card. I love that little bird and thought more people would've used it! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!

Diane Gilbert said...

Melissa, this card is adorable! I love that little birdie punch, I really like how you combined it along with the Jolly Holiday dsp! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!