Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bold Blossom..
Here's what I have been stamping.
I used another great stamp set
from the Occasions Mini Catalog
"Blod Blossom"
I also used a great Color Combo
Poppy Parade
So Saffron
Whisper White

I LOVE these colors!!
I am itching for Spring
and you can see it in my cards!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Bold Blossom
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Whisper White
DSPaper Sunny Garden
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Basic Black,
 Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Accessories: Pearl Sticker, Spiral Border


for more information.
Sale-A-Bration is January 25-March 31, 2011.
Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Call me (678) 770-4453 to book a Workshop today and earn even more!


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities


1 comment:

Gopi said...

Super sweet card and I'm loving the blog layout...esp the banner...tfs :)

I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com