Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this
day with there loved ones!
I have been really tired and shaky
this past weekend,
so I have been resting.
Today you will get 2 posts!!
My Valentine Gift to my readers.
Jason has school today
so maybe tonight will get a chance
to sneek away from
 the kids for a few hours.
I made these cute cards to
hand out in my community today.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Filled with Love
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Real Red, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Markers

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

**Sale-A-Bration is January 25-March 31, 2011.
Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Call me (678) 770-4453 to book a Workshop today and earn even more!


No comments: