Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Summer...
Consider It Cased!
I am so excited about this years
Sale-a-Bration!
The Stamps Sets, Accessories, Decor Elements
and Digital Scrapbooking!!
FREE with every
$50 purchase.
Today I used "Sweet Summer"
Stamp Set for my card.
It's cased from the
SAB Catalog!
I ued Concord Crush cardstock
and DSPaper Paper Patterns
from the level one free hostess set.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Sweet Summer, Just Believe
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Whisper white, Crumb Cake
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Markers, Spiral Punch


  Visit My Stampin' Up! Website
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

**Sale-A-Bration is January 25-March 31, 2011.
Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Call me (678) 770-4453 to book a Workshop today and earn even more!



No comments: