Thursday, March 24, 2011

Because I Care....
Today I am sharing this cute card
paired with Greenhouse Gala
DSPaper, Level 1 Hostess set {Because I Care}
and Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die
using my Big Shot!
I finally broke down and purchased
the Big Shot! I don't know why I
waited so long?
I love the Big Shot!!
You'll see alot more of my
projects using this cool
die cutting machine.

This is the sketch I used.

Card Recipe
Stamp set: Level 1 Hostess set {Because I Care}
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Boarder Punch
Big Shot, Floral Fushion Sizzlet Die, Brad

*6 DAYS left of Sell-A-Bration!
Get those orders in to take
advantage of FREE Stamps!


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: