Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun Sketch!!
and New DSPaper.....

Don't you just love this paper??
This is new from the upcoming
Summer Mini Catalog.
I paired it with a FREE Sale-A-Bration
stamp set called BLISS.

I used a sketch from Verve Stamps

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Bliss
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze
DSPaper Paisley Petals
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Markers Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait
Chocolate Chip, Brads, Pearls

Ill be back tomorrow with another card.
I have a Festival on Saturday in Hampton, GA
so I will busy getting ready all week.
Thanks for visiting my Blog!

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

**Sale-A-Bration is January 25-March 31, 2011.
Spend $50 and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
Call me (678) 462-8823 to book a Workshop today and earn even more!


1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to get that paper! Love how you used the sketch for your design too. :)