Tuesday, March 1, 2011


WOW, this is my 1st Blog Award and I am honored!
Thank you Jessie Arellano for giving me this awesome award.
It is truely an honor to get this award.
I love your blog...
You can check out Jessies Blog



Part of the award is to do the following:
When you receive this award you are to:

1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

So, eight things about myself.....

1.) I am a wife to a wonderful and supportive husband for over 16 years.
2.) I'm a mother of 3 (1 beautiful daughter and 2 handsome sons)
3.) I love my life in GA! no snow!!!
4.) I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...I LOVE what I do and share what I LOVE!!
5.)I have MS
6.) I enjoy making things for others...
7.) I love spending time with family and friends
8.) I LOVE scrapbooking , rubber stamping and papercrafting!!

The next part of the Stylish Blogger Award is to pass it on. Please visit these blogs when you get a chance!

Thanks again for this awesome award!!


1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, Melissa! Thank you so much for the blog award! It was also nice to read more about you. Looking forward to visiting all of the other great blogs you shared, too! Have a great day! :)