Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scrapbook Layout


Scrapbooking
Good Times!

Good morning blog world.
Today I have a scrapbook page I finally finished.
I am so behind on my scrapbooking.
I have set a scrapbooking goal for myself
To complete a scrapbook page every day
and post it to my blog!
Today's page is contains some contra ban products.
I feel so ashamed!
I love Stampin' Up! and always use all SU products.
Except this page!
I will warn you that some of my scrapbook pages
will use other products.
I have so much paper and I have to use it up.

 
Scrapbook Layout
Stamp Set: Just Perfect Alphabet
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Riding Hood Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot Top Note Die, Sizzlets
Floral Fushion, Brads, Square Punch

I'll be back this afternoon with a card
using All Stampin' Up! products.



Visit My Stampin' Up! Website
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities 

No comments: