Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Morning Post!
Okay, so I have been bad about posting...
and for that I am so sorry.
I am back and ready to share my artwork!
The new catalog and idea book comes out this
 Friday July 1st
and all I can say is WOW...
the New Catalog and Idea Book is Awesome!!
the best one yet and I have been with
Stampin' Up! 10 years and have seen many.
They just keep getting better!
Can you tell I am a little Excited?

Contact me for your FREE copy!


Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Just Believe
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic black
Accessories: Markers: Baja Breeze, Daffodile Delight
Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade.
 Big Shot Embosslits Beautiful Wings.

*On personal note:
It's been a busy summer so far and my kids go back to school
August 1st. So the summer is very short. Trips to the pool!
I should be back to posting more often.

Stamp something today!

Visit My Stampin' Up! Website
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

1 comment:

Patti said...

Very pretty card. Love all the colors.