Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wow..Amazing $99 Starter KIt Offer!


It's even easier to become part of my 
Mommy Stampin Creations Team 
with the $99 Starter Kit Offer!

 *Get $180 of Stampin' Up! products for $99 and it ships FREE.
 Substitute your favorite stamps and colors (of equal or less value).
 Take advantage of the one-time 30% off start-up discount
 (minimum $150 order and must be placed within 45 days).
 It's perfect for saving $$$ on your new catalog wish list!
Did I mention the 20% every day discount, exclusive resources and fun?

 for additional details.
Ends July 31, 2011

HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE $99 KIT
 OR JOINING my Mommy Stampin Creations Team?

 Email me
 for a prompt response.



Visit My Stampin' Up! Website
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: