Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of School....
My Kids are back to school,  they had a great day!
I did too....a little lonely.
I don't think the dog knew what to do.
She has been so busy watching
her "Babies" all summer.
They kept her BUSY!!
so today she slept all day...under the couch.
I napped too! I was up late washing clothes.
After my nap I finshed this card!
I started it last week
It's just so crazy in the summer time
and hard to spend time in my studio.
I am happy to be back Blogging
and Stamping!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Word Play
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
DSPaper Paisley Petals
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot (Floral Fusion Die)
Perfect Polka Dots (embossing Folders)
Fancy Flower Punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder (Punch)
Basic Pearls

August Stampin' Up! Special



August 1-31, 2011

Promotion Details:
During August, get a FREE package of
 Designer Series Paper when you buy three!
Stock up on all your favorites, including brand-new
 designs from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.

Things to Remember:
There is no limit to the number of free packages of Designer Series Paper you can earn.
Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.

for more information

I'll be back tomorrow with another card!!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Pretty! I love this idea! TFS!