Thursday, September 1, 2011



My Spooky Owl
Hello, hope everyone is having a Great Thursday!
I made this cute Halloween Card
and thought I should share it with my blog readers.
It's September and time to get ready
to start those Halloween cards and treats!
Every year I am never ready for Halloween
so I figured if I started early I would have no worries.
I am also starting to make my Holiday cards too.
More on that tomorrow.
There I go again using retired DSPaper....Sorry!
Just making room for more Stampin' Up! DSPaper
Don't you just love the Owl Punch?
I do and don't use it enough.
My daughter Madeline loves anything with an 
 "OWL" on it and she has some really cute Owl necklaces.
Very cute!! I will share a picture soon.
If you look at catalogs, linens even clothes
you'll see owl's everywhere!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Wicked Cool
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
 Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch
Wiggly Eyes from Walmart
DSPaper Wicked Fun (retired)

It's here!
The holidays can start now!


Click HERE to view the Holiday Mini
Like I said I start my Holiday Cards
and Gifts early. The Holidays will be here
before you know it!
This catalog is so awesome
contact me for your Free Copy




It's time to party at a Workshop!
Play with amazing products
and learn new techniques
Have fun creating with friends
Earn FREE products!!

Contact Me
Today to schedule your workshop!
Melissa Hedine-Tootle
678-462-8823


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities



No comments: