Thursday, December 29, 2011


A Birthday Card
For My Mom!

Tommorrow is my Mom's Big Day!
She's 57 years young.
I made this card for her
and I am super late mailing it.
Sorry Mom!
I have gotten a cold and feel yucky.
I have to apoligize for the
quality of my photo.
I don't know what wrong with my camera!
Jason's at work
so when he gets home
 let's hope he can fix it for me.
I really don't have the money
for a new camera.


Because I have new stamps, paper
and big shot goodies to buy!


 
January 4, 2012
Stampin' Up!'s
Occasions Mini Catalog
is available!!
Contact me to get your FREE copy.
While
I'm waiting for my order.....
I am going to share some
cards I came across
from my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!
Enjoy....

Mary Fish
made this cute card!!

Lyssa made this beaautiful card
Visit her Blog

Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!

Visit My Stampin' Up! Website
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: