Saturday, January 14, 2012



A Card Challenge
Viva LA VERVE
January Week 1.....

Todays card was created using this card sketch



from Viva LA VERVE!

I love a good card sketch!
I used new DSPaper (Sale-a Bration) and New Stamp Set
from the Occasions Mini Catalog
P.S. I Love You

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: P.S. I Love you
Cardstock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade
Ink: Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Cicle Scallop Punch



*Now is a great time to book your workshop for Sale-a-Bration!
With every $50 purchase you get a free product from the
Sale-a-Bration Catalog! If your looking to book a workshop
with your girlfriends, Sale-a-Bration is great time!
Contact me for more information.
Melissa Tootle
678-462-8823


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: