Sunday, January 8, 2012


Valentine Cards
My favorite Holiday!

I love making cards for all different occasions
but Valentines day is my Favorite time to make cards!
Here's a card I made last night.
I used some retired Stampin' Up! Paper
and "Filled with Love" stamp set
also retired from last year.
My order is scheduled to arrive Wednesday
with my new Stampin' Up! Stamp Set
"P.S. I Love You"
it's on page 8 of the new Occasions Mini Catalog!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Filled with Love (retired)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch




To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities


*See you tomorrow for another
Valentine Card and an announcement!


1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Have fun with your new order Melissa and thanks for sharing your sweet valentine's day card.