Thursday, March 15, 2012



My Digital Scrapbooking
Another Sneak Peek!!
Playing around with
Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Scrapbooking
 I made this layout using the 
 Summer Smooches Digital Kit!
I'm still learning the program
It is another Awesome
way to Scrapbook!

*Stampin' Up! will offer customers a chance
to order these sneak peeks products early
along with other cool, coordinating items
from the Summer Smooches Collection.
No need to wait until they are available in the 
Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog (starts June 1).



For more
My Digital Studio Information





*Don't forget about Sale-a-bration!
From now until March 31st,
with every $50 purchase you will
receive one Sale-a-bration gift FREE!

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: