Saturday, March 3, 2012


Scrapbook Saturday

Saturday's are so busy for our family!
All I do is drive kids from one place to the next
But today was different!
I actually got to sit at my craft desk
and make this cute scrapbook page
of Myles and Jason back in 2002!
Like I alway's say I am
 REALLY behind in my scrapbooking.
My goal is to start scrapbooking more often.

Today's scrapbook inspiration came from
"Shelli Gardner"
the owner of Stampin' Up!
Here's the page she made!


It's so simple but to darn cute!!!
Thank's Shelli for inspiring me to
scrapbook this cute page!!
Visit Shelli's Blog



Stay tune for more Scrapbooking Projects
and Scrapbook Pages!!


*Don't forget about Sale-a-bration!
From now until March 31st,
with every $50 purchase you will
receive one Sale-a-bration gift FREE!
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities


 

No comments: