Monday, July 16, 2012

Get Well Soon....


Hello!
Today's card is for my Aunt Suzie who has Lung Cancer
and is going through cemo and radiation.
Both of my Mom's older Sisters have stage 4 Lung Cancer.
They have been smoking for  40+ years.
It's so important that people understand lung cancer
is a terrible disease and smoking is not worth it.
My hubby Jason smokes and I really wish he would quit.
I hope he will soon!!
Smoking is like any other addictions
and hard to quit!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Raining Flowers
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Whisper White, DSPaper Floral District
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Jet Black StazOn Ink
Accessories: Designer Printed Brads
In-Color 2011-2013

Here's the Sketch I used

 
See you tomorrow for some
BLOG CANDY!!!

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities

No comments: