Monday, August 20, 2012

Long Weekend


Cute card for a Monday!

I made this card over the weekend.
I got an order Friday and was so busy
getting caught up on laundry and cleaning the house.
I did not have as much time to stamp as I would have liked.
It's Monday and I have some planning to do for upcoming classes
craft fairs and the list goes on and on.......
Feeling a little under the weather.
I am taking steriods at the moment and they are
kicking my you know what!!
Enjoy today's card!!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with more artwork!!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Up, Up and Away. One in a Million
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Whisper White, Dsp"World Spectacular"
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories: Paper Snips


To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!



No comments: