Friday, August 24, 2012

New Things To Come.....

 
 
Moving Forward!!!
This is such a cute stamp set.
Stampin' Up! donates time and money
to support "Ronald McDonald House Charities"
for every stamp set sold Stampin' Up! donates $3
to RMHC. What a great cause.
 
Today's card is so simple yet cute!
I paired it with the the New Primrose Petal and Baja Breeze.
I'm just loving the new Pool Party DSPaper
such a fun array of colors!
 
 
 
here's the sketch I used:
 
 
I bought a new camera/video camera combo!
I'm so excited to start sharing videos on my BLOG.
It's goona be called " Mommy Minutes Videos"
so check back over the next week to join the fun!
 
 
I'm also looking to start a Design team
for "Mommy Stampin' Creations"
I am in need of 6-8 designers.
If your interested please email me 2-3 samples of artwork using
only Stampin' Up! Supplies.
It can be cards, scrapbook pages, Digital Scrapbooking or 3D Projects.
I will also have a weekly card sketches, Scrapbook Layout and lots
of prizes and blog candy too!!!
 
attention MSC Design Team.
 
 
Looking forward to working and being inspired
by other Stampin' Up! Lovers!!!!
 
 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Moving Forward
Cardstock: Primerose Petal, Bjaj Breeze, Whisper White
DSPaper Patio Party
Ink: Baja Breeze, Primerose Petal
Accessories: none
 
 
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 

1 comment:

Tascha said...

Hi Melissa,
thanks for adding me as a friend at stampin connection. i just love your card. The designpaper is so great and can´t wait until ne new Stampin up ideabook will be available here in Germany
have a great day
tascha