Thursday, September 13, 2012

Big Shot Card

 
 
A Jar Card!
 
I got this idea from someone and I don't know who!
So if  your my inspiration..Thank You.
 
This stamp is my favorite (for now)
It's so hard and I feel like I am repeating myself
in almost every blog post. Stampin' Up! just has such
and awesome array of stamps it's so hard to
just pick one favorite!
 So my Stampin' Up! stamps are ALL my favorite!!
Perfectly Preserved is so much fun.
It has a matching Framelits Die for the Big Shot.
See that jar?
It's uses both the Perfectly Perserved Stamp Set and
matching Framlist Die using the Big Shot.
It is so easy and a great way to make allot
of tags using this stamp set.
(That tomorrow's Post)
I hope you will enjoy my card!
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Perfectly Perserved (w126690 c126692)
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730)
Chocolate Chip (102128)
DSPaper Orchard Harvest (126895)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984)
Acessories: Big Shot (113439)
Framelit Dies (127822)
Paper Snips(103579) Snail Adhesive(104332)
Stampin Dimensionals(104430)
 
 
Sign Up! for My Newsletter
and receive:
* A FREE Monthly Stampin' Up!
Newsletter!
* BiWeekly Updates
* Notification of Stampin' Up!
Sales andPromotions
* Newsletter ONLY projects
* Class Schedule
...and MORE!
Sign Up
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!

 


1 comment:

Tascha said...

Hi Melissa, I love that card and I love the stampset. It´s also one of my favourite at the moment. TFS!
Have a great weekend
Tascha